Notes from An Event Apart Austin (October 5 & 6, 2015):
- Jeffrey Zeldman, The Fault, Dear Brutus (or: Career Advice From a Cranky Old Man)
- Yesenia Perez-Cruz, Design Decisions Through the Lens of Performance
- Jen Simmons, Modern Layouts: Getting Out of Our Ruts
- Cameron Moll, Unified UX
- Karen McGrane, Content in a Zombie Apocalypse
- Ethan Marcotte, Laziness in the Time of Responsive Design
- Lara Hogan, Designing for Performance
- Eric Meyer, Designing for Crisis
- Jason Grigsby, Responsive Images Are Here. Now What?
- Brad Frost, Atomic Design
- Matt Haughey, Empathy Is Good Business: How Front-Line Customer Support Can Make You A Better Designer
- Jeremy Keith, Resilience: Building a Robust Web That Lasts
Note: I will add links as each post is published.