We baked Peanut Butter Blossoms this afternoon to reward ourselves for spending a few hours cleaning and organizing things around the house. It’s been several years since I made these, so they’re a nice treat!
This week on the blog, I…
- recommended five books to read in the winter,
- shared a recipe for homemade Simple Cranberry Sauce,
- celebrated Jane Austen’s birthday,
- shared photos from the DFW-area Automatticians’ Christmas Dinner,
- livetweeted the GOP debate, and
- posted a bunch of ebook deals.
And oops I found more book deals! Several of Susan Mallery’s books are on sale for Kindle right now too:
Click the title to view the book on Goodreads & the price to buy on Amazon.
- Chasing Perfect (Fool’s Gold #1) – $2
- Almost Perfect (Fool’s Gold #2) – $2
- Finding Perfect (Fool’s Gold #3) – $2
- Sweet Spot (Bakery Sisters #2) – $2
- The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay #1) – $2
- Under Her Skin (Lone Star Sisters #1) – $2
I’m a sucker for a romance series that takes me back to the same cute small town over and over and the Fool’s Gold series does exactly that. It’s up to 19 books now, so grabbing the first three for $2/each is a good start! (My library has a bunch of them for borrowing through the Overdrive app, so check there too!)
Hope you’re having a lovely weekend!