I’m a bit of an obsessive ebook buyer and spotted a bunch of great discounts on Amazon for Kindle books recently. There are a bunch under $3, and even a few free ones. I have no idea how long these books will be priced extra-low, so delay purchase at your own risk.
Click the price to go to Amazon to buy, or click the title to view the book on Goodreads.
- Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby – $2
- Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer – $2
- Tamed by You (Laurel Heights #7) by Kate Perry – Free!
- The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine – $2
- Faking Normal (Faking Normal #1) by Courtney C. Stevens – $2
- Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi – $2
- Falling into Place by Amy Zhang – $2
- City Love (City Love #1) by Susane Colasanti – $2
- All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1) by Ally Carter – $3
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie – $2
- Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway – $2
- Kiss Kill Vanish by Jessica Martinez – $2
- Avalon (Avalon #1) by Mindee Arnett – $2
- A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas – $2
- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno – $2
Four books from the Brothers Sinister series are under $3, including one for free:
- The Governess Affair by Courtney Milan – $1
- The Duchess War by Courtney Milan – Free!
- A Kiss for Midwinter by Courtney Milan – $3
- Talk Sweetly to Me by Courtney Milan – $3
And two Turner series books (1, 3) are only $1:
The first two books in the Love By Numbers series and the first Rules of Scoundrels book are all $3 and under:
- Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean – $2
- Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah MacLean – $3
- A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean – $2
Nine Rules to Break… was the first historical romance I ever read and the reason I got sooooooo hooked. Highly recommend it and all Sarah MacLean!
And four of the Virgin Rivers (1, 6, 13, 18) are only $2:
- Virgin River by Robyn Carr – $2
- Temptation Ridge by Robyn Carr – $2
- Promise Canyon by Robyn Carr – $2
- Redwood Bend by Robyn Carr – $2