Yesterday I shared the books I’ve recently read/am currently reading/will read next, which you should totally check out if you like romance novels and/or non-fiction.
Today, here are some shorter reads I recommend:
- Where Black Lives Matter Began: Hurricane Katrina exposed our nation’s amazing tolerance for black pain.
- Tech nerds are smart. But they can’t seem to get their heads around politics.
- Jeb Bush just lost three key advisers. Campaign staff don’t flee winning campaigns.
- How for-profit prisons have become the biggest lobby no one is talking about: Sen. Marco Rubio is one of the biggest beneficiaries.
- America Has a Rape Problem – and Kate Harding Wants to Fix It: ‘Asking for It’ author discusses how pop culture and politicians feed rape culture.
- Wheels of Change: How The Bicycle Empowered Women