Things done on Saturday, August 22:
- Ate a Wendy’s cheeseburger & fries for the first time in a long time. (Years?) It was cheap/good.
- Bought some Bose noise canceling headphones. Because FINALLY! Sometimes you just have to go for it & stop wishing you’d spend the money on something you really want.
- Washed lots & lots of clothes and bedding. Like, 7 loads. It’s nice to be caught up.
- Relaxed with a manicure and pedicure, and even got my husband to join for a manicure for himself too. (He’d gone once before, years ago.)
- Booked a flight to Rome. It’ll be my first time & I’m going to love it.
- Mailed my sister’s birthday present so it’ll get there early and she’ll have to stare at the box for days & days wondering what’s inside. (That’s what she gets!)